****REDUCED TO £45.99 - SAVE £20!****
These are an exact copy of an adorable grosgrain dance sandal from the 1920s (see image) but with in a fantastic tinselly metallic silver. Give a real sparkle to your dance, whether you're doing the charleston, lindy hop, jive or jazz.
The short, chunky heel that makes it so stable for dancing is called a 'military heel' and was quite common in jazz age shoes.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- Rounded toes for comfort
- Flexible suede-bottom soles and heels
- Soft foam footbed
- Small, stable heel, approx. 1 5/8" tall
- Adjustable buckle; buckle is attached with a piece of elastic so it has a little “give” when you're up on your toes
- Jazz routines
- Swing dance
- Jive dance
- Vintage and retro events
- Flapper, 20s and Gatsby events
- Adding sparkle to performances