**SIZING TIP: Dancer feedback has shown these shoes run a half size larger than the regular Aris Allen captoes, so we suggest purchasing a half size down from your usual size**
These are a handmade reproduction of a 1937 pair of swing era captoe dress shoes in WIDE (EEE width) for all those dancers with a broader foot, the style is timeless and reminscent of many of the jazz age dance greats.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS
- Features the Aris Allen Raw Sole: a flexible leather sole and heel with a rubber layer in the middle of the heel for extra shock absorption
- The footbed is lined with foam so it's much more comfortable and supportive than most ordinary dance shoes
- Heel height is approximately 1"
- Dancer feedback has shown these WIDE (EEE width) shoes run a half size larger than the regular captoes, we therefore recommend you order a half size smaller than your usual shoe size
- Swing and jive social dances
- Jazz performances
- Solo jazz
- Vintage and retro events
- Making a vintage statement wherever you are!